By MafiaWarsWidow - 05/02/2010 01:35 - Australia

Today, I was on the phone to my boyfriend in England. I live in Australia. What did he talk about for 15 minutes straight? Mafia Wars on Facebook and how far he had got. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 441
You deserved it 5 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're in a long distance relationship, do you guys speak on the phone alot or was it your first time? maybe the guy was just extremely shy and couldnt get a conversation going

Crush89 0

he must really like you if he is sharing that

Comments

How about you fricking ask him to switch topics because you didn't call him for that? Genious...

You shoulda retaliated by telling him about the hot sex you had with the neighbor's pool boy. I doubt he would've heard you over all his Mafia War excitement... the loser. FYL you're dating a virgin.

pinche cara de culo idiota. ******* pice of shit. fix ur face

SwaggSetAshh 0

http://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-google#/watch?v=pRlmJ-sZWEg

heartagram_in_ro 0

least he's not sleeping with someone else.

hey.. just be glad he doesn't place cafe world. I'm a level 38. that crap is addicting!

AbOvE_88 0

actually that shit is boring, honestly some ppl talk shit 4 ppl playing games on consoles or pc but when it's mafia wars it isn't one just like farmville n the other crap on Facebook if Im gonna play Im gonna make it worth my while FYL

YDI for having a long-distance relationship.

perdix 29

It would be funny if he were receiving a ******* at the same time and said, "What a coincidence -- Now, I have two girls Down Under!"

Well, maybe thats probably what he's been about lately, so he was just telling you about that. Would you have preferred him to say nothing ? Besides gaming is not something a guy will usually blabber about with a girl, unless he knows she's a gamer too or has some real trusting relationship with her. So despite how ridiculous the conversation may have seemed and however silly this may seem, you should be kind of happy that he's willing to talk about any silly thing that occupies his mind. And Im willing to say YDI, for trying such a long-distance relationship AND for not using Skype instead of spending cash on phone calls.

IDOLGIRL 0

YDI for not having anything better to talk about of your own...otherwise you would have redirected the conversation toward something more interesting. Quit your complaining since you did nothing about the issue. furthermore, if you truly cared about him, you would be happy to endulge him for a measly 15 minutes, and glad to let him chat away about something that obviously makes him happy. you are selfish, and a poor conversationalist. YDI ( but you don't deserve HIM )

flickyourbic1223 7