By nemo518 - 23/12/2010 06:36 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was naked on top of my boyfriend looking lovingly into his eyes. He then started to use my boobs as punching bags while singing "Eye of the Tiger". FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 120
You deserved it 9 437

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sallen0046 4

So what? Every intimate encounter of your life will not be romantic. If you can't learn to appreciate the playful times, you're going to have serious difficulty hanging on to a boyfriend.

KingDingALing 9

You should do the same thing with his balls, OP.

Comments

Oh please, I'm getting sick of these stupid FML's from girls and how their boyfriends use their boobs as.. You read FML then you know guys do that more often. If I could press YDI a million times I would.

dayday14_fml 4

I ****** agree that's just ****** nasty we dont want to know about you sex life it's just nasty

I don't even mind to hear about her sex life, I just HATE it when girls get whiney over something nearly EVERY guy does with breasts.

killabee 0

My man doesn't punch me in the ****, jeez, that would hurt like hell. Anything that causes either of us large amounts of pain isn't very playful and we generally try to avoid.

I'm a Grrl and even I lyk that statement ..... nicely done :]]

Bitchy girl indeed. Learn to accept humour in a "loving" relationship or go adopt 50 cats.

lol i dont care who you are... thats funny. those who have boobs bitch about it and those who dont would give anything for that experience. shut the hell up and be glad he can stand to be around your whiny ass!

u shud be happy they are big enough for him to do that .

it amuses me when girls write bitchy comments on other girls bitchy fml... your all a bunch of bitches.... lol and that's funny as hell I'm gona do it lol

Did he actually punch you in the boobage or just do the punching bag motions? If it's the latter, please do shut up. If it's the former, tell him if he doesn't hit your round bits, you won't hit his. Problem solved.