By BroadcitySF - 28/02/2016 03:42 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I was mugged while changing my tampon. The mugger took everything, including the fresh tampon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 559
You deserved it 1 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

corky1992 33

I don't think any FML has needed a follow up as badly as this one does lol.

Maybe it was a purse snatching as opposed to a "mugging"? I hear it is a fairly common tactic to snatch a purse out of a bathroom stall knowing that the occupant is in no position to chase you.

Where exactly were you changing your tampon?

I'm assuming she was in a bathroom stall and her purse (with fresh tampon inside) were on the floor? That's basically the only scenario that makes sense...

hoosiergirl94 31

And that's why I never change mine in public anymore

ViviMage 38

Where in gods name here you that the mugger held you at knife or gunpoint and had access to all that while you changed a tampon? You can't change a tampon in THAT a public setting without being indecent! Maybe you mean purse snatch. I never set my purse on the public bathroom floor because of how gross bathroom stalls are. Mine goes on the toilet tissue dispenser or on the hook over the wall. That's about the only way this makes sense.

Bloody Hell, that's a awkward situation.

how did you get mugged while changing a tampon. shouldn't you do that in somewhere sort of private like a bathroom stall?

where tf were you changing your tampon??