By dumbass1991 - 12/12/2010 19:36 - United States

Today, I was messing around on my laptop by drawing on the screen with a marker pen. When it came time to clean it off, it wouldn't budge. Now I have a full beard and mustache etched permanently on my computer screen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 137
You deserved it 121 812

Same thing different taste

Comments

Get a Mr. Clean magic eraser sponge and dip it in gasoline, be careful not to let any of the liquid drip or run down into your computer. (even the ledge on the screen.) I've also heard of getting a dry erase marker and writing over the permanent marker, then let it dry, and wipe it off. be gentle when trying to clean your computer screen, you wouldn't want to make the situation worse.

azuke1 0



ulicksam 0

One of the stupidest things I've ever heard. You so deserve it.

"I shot my brother and gave him a band aid. But he still died. FML"

If you can get some xylene (generally from a lab), it will get the permanent marker off. And for the record, you're an idiot.

who does stupid crap like that even if your sure its gonna come off , what are you six. your lap top is not a dry erase bored moron

try non-polar solvent like thinner...the permanent marker should come off after you rub it with thinner. i hope there will be more FMLs this stupid everyday...it's really entertaining. thanks, have a good day!

tis the season ppl... just cover your key board n carefully spray your screen with hairspray. wait a moment n wipe off. this works with all plastic too... got kids???

heatherrr23 0
cpatrick820 3

Dude, you're dumb as ****.* I'm sorry. I couldn't help pointing out the irony.