By someone - 17/09/2013 16:38 - United States - San Diego

Spicy
Today, I was lying naked on my boyfriend's bed for the first time ever. He glanced at me, then started playing with a Rubik's cube. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 585
You deserved it 6 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He might have gotten nervous. Don't worry, it's probably just a one time thing.

Comments

kandy420 4

Are you sure he's not gay, or that you turned him that way?

What's wrong with playing with a rubiks cube? You act like nudity is oh so special and he has to, idk, act differently just because you happen to not be wearing clothes.

I'm going to assume that you were lying there doing nothing so he thought you'd just star fish during sex. no guy likes a star fish.

RedPillSucks 31

Damn. Now all I can think about is Patrick Star. Hope it wears off before my next sexual escapade.

skyeyez9 24

I am like that with the damn Candy Crush game.

I am a cuber myself, if my gf was naked on my bed, the last thing I would do is pick up a cube. if u know what I mean :)

I knew the facts. However, one would not have an urge to "ravishing" a woman in any form because the tense is incorrect. Furthermore, to "ravish" could also mean to fill with intense emotion, which could work within the context of the statement.

All I'm saying is, if the rubik's cu e was holding his attention more than A necked you, you might want to rethink this. Maybe your bf likes a little mystery? Maybe part of his fun is getting you out of your clothes? Not just you plopping down on his bed butt necked and waiting for him to get started. May e he was plotting where to start? First time he saw you necked, maybe spending a few catching an eyeful? Whatever, you might have to be the one who gets things started.

Dude those cubes need 100% focus you can't stop until you have finished #pisstake

You should tell him to shift and rotate his priorities