By Buggga - 22/08/2009 09:07 - Australia

Today, I was instructed to shave my back in preperation for my first tattoo. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 076
You deserved it 12 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

everyone one has hair on their back. hair has to be removed for a tattoo. you're not special

That is standard procedure when you get a tattoo. Calm the **** down. It's not the end of the world.

Comments

... You always have to shave for tattoos. You probably had really light peach fuzz but even that can get in the way....

Everyone has to shave! Hair follicles can **** up the ink going into the skin. Dick

Makaze 12

Hair has to be shaved off for a tattoo whether it's the fine hair that covers the skin of most people or a damned sweater. Learn anatomy before showing how dumb you are.

I don't think of this much as an FML; my sister had to shave part of her arm for her tattoo because of the few light blonde hairs. It's normal, everyone has body hair.

They have to do that to everyone on any part of the body you want a tattoo. You should do your research op and be prepared of you're getting yourself into tattoos.

whatwhatindayeah 11

ydi cause anyone who gets a tatoo have to shave the area prior to getting the tatoo its not just you cause every little hair can affect line work

Every part has to be shaved to get a tat, even if there's little or no hair.

I don't understand why this is an FML. For any area, it needs to be completely shaven for a tattoo. Do you not expect to have hair on your back just because your a girl?

For some reason i read this as " i was instructed to shave my dick for a tattoo"