By Told_You_So - 09/07/2009 06:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was in the car with my mom and dad. My mom turned around and asked, "Have you had sex yet?" I said no, which is true. My dad cracked up and said, "Told you so!" My mom frowned, took out her wallet, and handed him $20. My parents bet on my nonexistent sex life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 060
You deserved it 5 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

famouslove 0

Well, at least your parents believe you when you say "no"! :P

shewasalmost18 0

well, they severely bruised your self-esteem which might not exist anymore :(

Marcus86 0

How old are you anyhow? I mean it would be completely different if your only 14. Then they should be glad.

Agreed. If you're anything younger than 18 then this is hardly an FML.

That's hilarious! I wish I had fun parents like that!

live_4_life 0

haha! i wish my parents had had a sense of humor! you should be proud OP, not embarassed!

if i could go back and not have sex i would. im 21, ive had sex with over 50 girls since i first had sex at 17 and i have a sexual appetite that would make ron jeremy seem gay. its something that can end up consuming your relationships. so if that was my mom or day, id be like **** you both and snatch that 20 dollar bill and go buy yourself some pizza.

CJ090 0
ArthursLifeSucks 2

I'm calling BS on this one.

fyourlife33 0

50 girls huh, bs youre probably a virgin as well

mexiwrestler93 0

why cant people believe this ??

skullbuster 0

Your parents sound funny. And I'm sure they weren't saying that you were un-fuckable or anything, your Dad probably just believes you are still his unsoiled sweet and innocent little angel. Your Mom is probably more of a realist (I mean, you know word on the street is that kid's are having sex at like 4 years old these days). And, one day, they are going to walk in on you giving some guy a ******** in your room - and you will post it here, and we'll all give you props for whoring around! Things will turn around. Don't worry! Be Happy!

Well, at least you're not a *****. Be happy for It.