By Darkheaven - 17/11/2008 11:27 - France

Today, I was in an online chatroom speaking to this girl that I really hit it off with. She then confided in me that she'd recently been dumped by her boyfriend and that he was a jerk. A little while later, we exchanged photos. It was my ex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 469
You deserved it 9 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MSJ91 1

Sounds like a nice coincidence to me. There's nothing like falling for the same person again.

biggee531 7

A rather unfortunate event i think. Everything is funny in retrospect though ;)

Comments

SimpleIdiot 0

#13 i was thinking the same thing

#1, I was totally thinking the same thing!

comadank 0
atrackstar 0

LOL THATS FUNNY DID YOU GET BACK TOGETHER?

OMG dat is fckin priceless....ye shuda hooked up afta dat hahha!!!

xactownife 7

Haha! That sux! Didja get back 2gether? Or were u pissed cuz of wut she called u(b4 she knew it wuz u)?

If we threw a dictionary at your face would you be pissed?

I lost IQ points just by reading that shit.

I agree with #14.. wouldent you be like, Hi im Ronald. Hi im Jessica. YOU BASTARD YOUR MY EX!!! ....? "Today, I was talking online with a guy I met in a chatroom, I was telling him how much of a bastard my ex boyfriend was who I just dumped, we sent eachother pictures a while later. It was my ex. FML"

pippacrawford 4

Not necessarily. I wouldn't give out my real name the first time I started chatting with a faceless person on the internet. Maybe at the end of the convo, if we hit it off that well.