By Anonymous - 07/04/2009 15:51 - Japan

Today, I was in a store using the only bathroom there. After I was done, I realized I couldn't open the door. Panicked it locked me in, I banged on the door, and screamed for help. The security and a whole group of people gathered, only to find that I was pulling the door instead of pushing it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 443
You deserved it 91 590

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The door didn't give outwards at all when you were banging on it?

#1 has it right. If you were banging on it, it would have opened. Either way, you're a moron.

Comments

alrighty, sooooo this is SO ! something i would/will/did do ;p:)

Yeah. I agree with #17. How did you forget about which way the door opened after you were finished your business. I'm saying that this FML is bull shit. Either that or you need to be checked out.

Fake. That's not a FML either, that's a facepalm

fake, and not an fml. anyone doing this surely cannot do anything else requiring a brain either.

fail_truck 0

Well now we all know your weakness. Doors.

yesmy_love 0

um, yeah, well.... usually when i get locked in strange places and can't seem to get myself out i'll check the door a few times to see which way it opens... but hey, that's just me, right? i mean, i'm just using common sense here... you're obviously using some awesome drugs. good for you. good for you.

Laiaira 0

I voted your life is ****** up, instead of you deserved it, because... well, we've all been there. Especially if you're afraid of closed spaces, like I am. I can DEFINITELY see myself freaking out if I thought I was stuck.