By Madster15 - 15/09/2013 06:05 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, I was home alone and heard the kitchen tap turn on. Shocked, I turned it off. It continuously kept turning itself on so I set my video phone on it to find out the cause. My cat has learnt to turn it on. I later found said cat teaching another. I have three cats. All my taps are like this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 537
You deserved it 4 594

Madster15 tells us more.

OP here, I actually found it rather cute more than annoying, when I'm out though the cats will be too. vasoline and Vicks on the tap? no thanks, that would make ME avoid the taps too. changing the faucets all over my house could be more expensive than anything. the cat puns....please don't. number 23 should also be shunned, cat hater. lastly, I should point out I have three cats because one was stray, if I give him to a shelter she will be killed because she is rather unfriendly at times.

Top comments

The perfect plan by the cats. Raising the water bill...perfect crime.

Comments

First your faucet then... Your mind. All hail our rising feline overlords.

And then we'll have to make a movie called Rise of the Cats.

Try covering your taps with some Tupperware maybe? x

Be glad your cats actually do something, my cats just lay there, staring into my eyes...

Nah, just my eyes. My cats aren't smart enough to know what a soul is.

perdix 29

Either change your taps, or start playing "Taps" for those mischievous kitties, if you know what I mean.

dima1616 1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Oh get off FML #23 cats are the second best animals in the world!

WoW. You're a ******* douche nozzle dima1616.

Cats don't even like you #23. #foreveralone

Just because you don't like cats doesn't mean nobody does. The world does not revolve around you, if it did then we'd all know who you are.

aaand you just got 196 people to hate you. great job! hahaha-no

OP is right! lol you should be shunned, and apparently, 203 other people agree!

an3ph 20

#23, this is the Internet. Cats are worshipped here.

Speak for your self. You should know that is a lie.

this is one of the most buried comments I've ever seen. kudos!

My car used to do the same thing and then he would lay in the sink under it lol

SrakaSrakasta 20
Obey_StudBoii 23

You might want to take your car to a mechanic lol.

or maybe the car wash. It may be telling you something

perdix 29

Wait until they learn to stopper the drains, preferably when you are away for a few days.

maybe they will do the dishes while theyre at it.

Put a rubber band around the faucet so you have to take it off then turn on the water.

If it's like mine it would chew through that rubber band off and bring it to you later...

it depends what kind of faucet it is. I had a cat that figured out how to turn the nobs on... everything.