By Anonymous - 30/09/2012 06:29 - Norway - Oslo

Today, I was really impressed with the man I've been in a relationship with for over 2 years. He had finally really cleaned his apartment. Everything was washed and fixed, even my stuff was cleared from open surfaces. All so his lover would not find out about me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 957
You deserved it 2 471

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should definitely help him clean his apartment... ...by selling all of his shit before you leave.

Comments

I don't really understand why people are saying to trash the apartment or sell all his stuff. OP would be completely screwed over in court for doing something like that.

HowAreYouToday 34

OP should just accept her loses and when the lover comes over, jump out from her hiding spot and walk over tithe lover and say "that makes 14." and walk out.

HowAreYouToday 34

No she should hide little embarrassing things around the house like stool softener pills, hemorrhoid cream, gay **** mag and astro glide on the bedside table, etc.

ThePsyche 9

Okay, so the first time you say kill him people thumb it down, and this makes you think it would be funny to say it again? *facepalm* what is the world coming to?

gmc_blossom 21

74- It was funnier the second time, though.

My god why is he even with you if he's not gonna be faithful?

mrsmathers17531 5

Sadly there's a lot of people like this.

myztwenty8 4
RedPillSucks 31

I'm guessing he's being unfaithful with OP

wellfuuucckme 7
outsidehitter7 9

The question that women (and some men) have been asking for generations... =

You should definitely help him clean his apartment... ...by selling all of his shit before you leave.

I'm sorry doc, but I've gotta disagree with this one. Getting yourself into a possible lawsuit for selling stuff that belongs to your boyfriend (if they were married, it'd be different but still not much) just doesn't seem worth it. Though definitely kick his ass to the curb.

Right. I forgot the #1 rule of FML: Disagree with Doc, get downvoted to hell.

skyeyez9 24

Do something back for revenge, but you have to never speak of it or admit it if confronted. Then you have a good chance of getting away with it.

Gntfmlimgnow - No, the #1 rule is "Don't overthink a joke". :)

a_lenzmeier 11

Selling would lead to monetary gain, but it's not as much fun as torching it and leaving a huge heaping mess in the center of the room.

"It's not about the stuff, it's about sending a message"

gmc_blossom 21

30- One does not simply thumb down Doc's comments.

Evilpirate 10

Just because someone did something bad to you doesn't mean you have to get revenge on it. :)

celiiceegee 6

You are obviously new to this world.

Well normally I would say talk it over, but it is clear that it won't work out considering he puts in way more effort for another girl. Sorry OP,

Take a shit in the middle of the room -_-

write "the other girl was here" in sharpie on the wall.

therealafroninga 10

If you're taking a shit anywhere, do it on a plate, then put that plate in the microwave, high power for 60 minutes.

Sounds like you've had the lovely experience of doing this

HeyArnold91 8

For some reason my first thought was "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!". Man that was a good show for situations like these.

Oh my...Well, just move on and don't look back, its obvious what could happen if you drag this out.

I just really can't stand people who cheat!!! He's not worth your time. You can find someone way better that won't cheat!

Do it like that song lover lover from jerrod niemon let people in and take shit

Cheater cheater pumpkin eater leave him leave him now.

Cheater cheater pumpkin eater, leave him now and become his beater. There! All better!

Life lesson: don't ever talk about phrases/names that bother you over the Internet. You're screwed now, "green bean"! MUAHAHAHA!