By Anonymous - 03/10/2009 16:43 - United States

Today, I was helping my friend pack her carry on for her vacation. I drove her to the airport, and after her plane took off, I noticed I put my cell phone in her purse. Her vacation is 2 months long. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 992
You deserved it 33 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Serafie 0

Get her to mail it to you, then?

She will find out you had her in the ignore list.

Comments

Ask her to mail it to ya, no big whoop!

M13LO 0

as much as I would like to agree with plexico, I'm sure she was his only friend

Oh God, how could anyone ever survive without a cell phone? It's just so unimaginable.

Not everyone has a landline. I'd be cut off from nearly everyone if I lost my phone.

why would you have your phone in her purse anyway?

xfmylifexxx 0

dang people complain for the dumbest stuff these days. your getting ur freaking phone back, its not like its lost.

that doesn't make sense about her having more problems if this f's her life, because if this is all that is wrong in her life, that's pretty darned good!

umm... lots of people? Geez, it's not that big a deal. I went on 6-7 week holidays with my family every 2 or 3 years between the age of 13 and 20. My mum was a school teacher and my dad saved up his leave so he could take it all at once. And I know someone else who is currently on a 7 month world trip. She and her bf have been working and saving for years to do it.

realggirl 0

Looks like you just got yourself an excuse to travel!! Lucky you! xD You could always have her mail it to you but that's not nearly as fun.

Flamersplamer 0

FAKE, how could you notice that without the purse, it could be anywhere, nice try though.

no it's easy. They possibly remembered they had put it in her purse for some reason. People do that all the time. You know, forget where they've put something and then remember later.