By Anonymous - 13/09/2009 21:23 - United States

Today, I was helping my dad move into his new house. It's a 4-bedroom house and he has three kids so it's perfect. I was wandering around and noticed that the first bedroom is his, the second is my older brother's, the third is my younger sister's, and the fourth is an office. I have no room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 554
You deserved it 40

Top comments

aww that sucks :( demand a room or kick one of your siblings out. haha

tell him....and stop helping him move.

Comments

crazyboob 0

yes, you do its called sharing with your brother!! 8)

Well her older brother moved in... I'd be pissed.

pacobored 0

An office doesn't sound like such a bad place to sleep...

Just say you'll remember this when he gets old and senile.

Pitch a tent on the front lawn. Tell the neighbors he makes you stay out there.

Your brother should get the room first. My sisters older and younger share rooms, and im the only boy, so i get my own room. Case closed. good day. I SAID GOOD DAY

Are you implying that you should get your own room just because youre a guy?

RubixMonkey 0

I assume he meant he has more than one sibling. So, if he is the only guy, has one older sister, and two younger sisters then the younger ones would share and he would get his own room for being the male.

What #28 says. He should know better, unless there's something you're not telling us.

and nowhere during the course of this move did you ever transport any of YOUR stuff to the house? because if you did, then wherever your stuff went is where your room is. if you didn't, then news flash, you don't live there.

It's possible they just put all their stuff down someplace until they could transfer it. I just moved too, and I didn't carry everything up to my room until later. When trying to move their stuff, they could've found out they don't have a room. Who knows, maybe they have a dorm or their own place and are expecting their own room, or maybe this really is effed up.