By CBBP - 31/03/2009 15:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with this girl I met in stats class when my roommate walked in. He started applauding and said, "$20 bucks for me! I knew you weren't gay!" Him and my other roommate had a bet. They are my best friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 876
You deserved it 8 761

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's hilarious At least you were having sex though, so I wouldn't fret it too much

LoL. Was she hot? Cause you should get brownie points for porking a hottie when your friends think your gay.

Comments

That's normal dude... your friend is just being an assclown.

Tbuccola 0

I agree with #8. The "gay" title probably attracted the girl to you. Then, you proved her wrong by pounding her! :] No FML here, just a man scoring, haha.

so you're not gay? you've been leading me on? ******

wickedsick 0

& in front of the girl too? sucks.

Haha, at least the other guy didn't walk in on you. Just think how that could have gone - "Crap, dude, you just lost me $20! I could have sworn you were gay!"

Hahah that is hilarious. Have sex with her another time or haven't u ever heard of a lock. Your best friend are classc!

JackFrost 0

"Today, while I was having sex with a classmate, his roommate storms in and starts clapping. He yells, "20 bucks for me! I knew you weren't gay!" Apparently, the two roommates had a bet going on whether the guy I hooked up with was gay or not. FML." That's a pretty awkward situation for both you and the girl!

You mean they WERE your best friends. :D

generalsmith2 0

# 14 yes you do. when you can't get any girls you convert to being gay.

that is what friends are for. @46 ROFL LMFAO!!!!!!!!