By dfhgblsf - 05/04/2009 19:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with a girl I had just met. After about 5 minutes in, she said she had to go to the bathroom. So we stopped and she went to the bathroom. After waiting around 10 min, I decided to check if she was ok. The window was open. She was gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 615
You deserved it 36 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have my doubts about this one. 1. Many bathroom windows don't open, and even i they do, they are way too small to crawl out of. 2. Are we supposed to believe that a girl crawled out the window of your home and left buck-ass naked? Wouldn't you know something was up if she collected all her clothes off your floor first? What about her keys/purse/etc? 3. Why wouldn't she just go out the door? This just makes no sense...

Wow, she actually used the window. She didn't take the front door route. That's intense.

Comments

Agreed with #92, this one just doesn't hold water. Looks like someone's been watching too much American Pie or something.

LMAO! I like #9 the best :-) We are left with some interesting alternative: 1. You are so bad at sex that walking home naked is a viable option; 2. You are so bad before sex that not getting undressed for sex is an important safety procedure; 3. You are so bad at sex that stealing your car keys and driving home naked is a viable option - have you checked the driveway recently? 4. You are so great at sex that after 5 mins of continuous orgasms, she had to stagger to the bathroom, crawl out the window and beg someone to drive her to hospital 5. You're neither great nor bad at sex, but she accepted a dare/$100 to start having sex with you then do a runner out the bathroom window so all her friends could laugh at you and read your FML. 6. You're actually quite good at sex, but pissed your last girlfriend off by cheating on her. She wrote an FML about this, and one of the puerile comments suggested she get a friend to start having sex with you then do a runner to make you feel completely inadequate.

Are you really that bad that she jumped out of the window? Eeeek.

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh >.< thats pretty bad. I've had pretty bad sexual experiences before, but I ended them as soon as I could, never fled! Jesus >.

Monty_Python 0

Wow.... This is the second worst sex FML I have ever read. The only one worse was "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!"