By Anonymous - 30/05/2009 14:19 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I was having amazing sex with this guy I had been seeing for a while. It got really intense, so did my moans. Guys usually like when I moan, but he just put his hands over my mouth and told me to "shut up" because it sounded like "pig noises". FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 298
You deserved it 21 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

be careful if he calls you "babe" it might have mixed messages now

Next time just lie there and give no indication that you are enjoying it at all. That will irritate him even more. He sounds insensitive and a bit arrogant expecting people to accommodate their sexual responses to him

Comments

summersong89 0

jeez what a jerk. i would have ended the sex right there.

#'s 8,9,10...LOL ha and #11-totally agree with you.... sorry girlie, cant say thats ever happened to me though.

"Amazing sex"?? lol i would waant to have that!!

my exboyfriend used to shush me. i don't think he felt comfortable knowing other people knew we were having sex. part of the reason he's an ex.....

Glam_fml 0

Wow, what a dick. If a guy did that to me, I would have gotten off of him and left him with blue balls. And I would have "accidentally" kneed him in the nuts before I left. Everyone makes strange noises during sex.. He should have just been happy because he was getting laid.

not his fault he doesn't like pig noises, why don't you moan like normal people? are you telling me if a guy did something in bed that was a turn off for you, you wouldn't ask him to stop?

He is obviously rubbish. You are perfectly entitled to enjoy sex in your own way - if you're not both having fun then what's the point doing it in the first place? Maybe he'd be better off having a wank in the shower to Classic FM or something equally sterile if he can't endure someone else's expression of enjoyment. If it bothers him so much he could at least ask in a nicer way - he's the pig here.