By jealouspussy - 20/02/2013 06:55 - United States - Los Angeles

Spicy
Today, I was giving my guy a blowjob. When he blurted out, "Oh Jesus" I assumed I was doing a good job. I looked up to see the expression on his face and noticed a look of terror. He was staring at my growling cat, two seconds away from clawing his face off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 484
You deserved it 5 977

Same thing different taste

Top comments

felidsentry 17

He'll never look at a pussy the same way again.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

Cats still seem like wild animals to me. Especially when you see them stalk and hunt down a bird. And if your average housecat was 100 pounds vs 12, they would hunt their owner down, torture their "prey" till bored, then eat them.

artinwords 14

Its called playing with it and not all cats are like this. I have one who hunts dragon flys and one who hunts mice and lizards both of them let them go alive once theyve caught them cause its sport not to kill. Also a 12 lb. house cat is very fat average is 5 to 7. You cat haters are ridiculous. And before im called a cat person my rotties would beg to differ.

CharresBarkrey 15

77 - You're aware that if you die, your cat WILL eat you eventually, right? For that simple fact, I am a dog person.

skyeyez9 24

My best friend has two cats, one is a maine coon which is a very large 15 lb cat (not fat) and an ocicat. Both love to bring decapitated birds and leave them on her doorstep as presents. And I never said I hated cats! I love animals, but can't have a cat because I am allergic to them. I have 2 dogs instead.

artinwords 14

Its on you for not closing he door. I mean really

I can see how this is a fyl, but I couldn't help laughing at the image in my head.

I'm always cautious around cats you don't know how they'll react to you but wow that's another level right there at least the cat didn't wanna take his dick off

So did it actually claw his face off two seconds later?

Never have sex with any animal in the room. That's just mean..for the animal.

This is why I love this website. That was hilarious