By ctschantz - 06/10/2010 14:29 - France

Today, I was getting ready to load my groceries in my car when my remote wouldn't work and neither would my key to unlock it. A cute young guy came over, not to help but to ask me what the hell I was doing to his car. My car, that looked exactly like his, was on the other side of the lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 783
You deserved it 13 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

This happens all the time. I actually got into (unlocked) car once. It took me fiddling with the ignition before I realized it wasn't my car. Luckily the alarm didn't go off or the owner didn't show up.

Comments

xkjx 0

Atleast you didnt get into a minivan identical to your moms in middle school only to look over and see a complete stranger staring at you with a strange look. Yup.

thats ur ice breaker to get a number, dummy

That's why I always check the license plate. Also, agree with #28.

And in the mean time, your car was unlocked and robbed... Those remotes work on surprisingly long distances. Have you tried to put it to your head? It makes it work on even longer ranges. :-D

Amplified by the power of the mind. It truly is amusing to see.

Why does everyone always mention that the random person in their story is cute/hot/attractive? Were you expecting him to approach you at "your" car and offer to take you to the coffee shop for some oral sex?

Haha, aw man. When in doubt, check the license plate, but hey, that's just me.

Haha, I've definitely done this. I was talking with my friend, not paying attention, the driver's door unlocked (so I thought) and I stood next to the car pressing my remote a few times wondering why it wouldn't open the other doors. Then I looked in the back seat, realized it wasn't my car, and my friend and I walked two rows over to my car, laughing. Very much a blonde moment, though in my defense I had only had the car a few weeks by this point, lol.

bobsanction 18

YDI for not remembering where you parked dumbass. Unless the cars are right next to each other, this shouldn't be a problem. And being on the other side of the lot, you're a dumbass, dumbass.

Someone with an identical car parked three spots away from mine one time. Fortunately, I figured it out when the lights wouldn't flash. However, a whole parking lot? You can't be bright.

VivaLaCobra22 0

that's why her father doesn't call her "sun", hahaha..