By ToughTitties - 14/12/2012 13:45 - United Kingdom - Woodford Green

Spicy
Today, I was getting intimate with my boyfriend, when he suddenly grabbed my front. He said, in a sexy voice, "Is that your boob?". He had grabbed a fat roll. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 654
You deserved it 21 470

ToughTitties tells us more.

ToughTitties 4

Hey guys, its the OP here (didn't get an account to post the FML, but had to in order to comment, hence the name change) I'm not fat, I'm probably about 125 pounds and 5 foot 3, I was just leaning over- you know how your tummy kinda.. yeah. You guys get the idea! My boobs are way bigger than my tummy so it's all good. But I'm probably going on a diet after the holidays, because you guys are such ... well.. I can't say inspiration, more like a virtual kick up the backside. Thanks for commenting on my post, and happy holidays to you all!

Top comments

Reply "Yes" in your own sexy voice, and switch positions before he finds out. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Comments

biglittlehead 12

How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good? Give it a nipple.

this is one of the best things I've read. Ever.

TwoOneFive 11

Some people like more than 2 boobs

billyw02 5

Grab his leg and say "is that your dick?" No ones perfect.

Well, that's like complimenting him and saying his penis is as big as his leg.

perdix 29

So, what happened next? Don't keep me in suspense! I find this story very *lowers sunglasses* gripping.

ToughTitties 4

LOL well we laughed it off, and if he says anything about it I'll say he called me fat, so he should keep quiet about it forevermore :P

xBIG_Dx 0

Wow, that's almost as bad as being murded at your elementary school by a psycho with an AR...people are such piece of shit crybabies on this site, I swear to god. Grow the **** up.

Why the **** would you bring that up? This is a site for humor and there's nothing funny about what you just said or the situation you described. I'm no psychic, but I see a moderation in your future, troll.

Sorta happy that this wasn't in the USA. Cause many fat posts on here are Americans.

How do you say "is that your boob" in a sexy voice