By Animaldude55 - 27/01/2015 23:06 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I was getting a haircut. During the haircut, the barber cut her hand. She hesitated for a minute then continued to run her hands through and cut my hair with her bloody fingers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 891
You deserved it 2 156

Animaldude55 tells us more.

I am the OP. Basically it was near the end of the haircut when this happened so I didn't have time to say anothing. Just to add a few more details, she tried putting on a bandaid but it didn't work, rubbed her fingers on a towel I saw blood.

Top comments

OH GOD. That's appalling. I hope you're not blonde.

agghhh 7

That's just really unsanitary, hope you said something to her OP.

Comments

That is pretty disgusting. Why didn't you say anything? I would have. That's completely unsanitary and unprofessional.

This needs an immediate follow up! What happened?!

I am the OP. Basically it was near the end of the haircut when this happened so I didn't have time to say anothing. Just to add a few more details, she tried putting on a bandaid but it didn't work, rubbed her fingers on a towel I saw blood.

I feel for you. A similar situation happened to me several years ago. I went to a cheap chain store hair salon ($10-$15). The hair dresser was cutting my hair, snipped her finger once, but got a bandaid & came back. She then proceeded to cut my hair & then clipped her fingers SEVERAL MORE TIMES, however, that time she DID NOT get a bandage, & I did see blood. I was so shocked at the time that I didn't say anything, but wish I had. It was gross & I was disgusted. Needless to say, I never went back to the place, & have since avoided cheap hair salons.

That happened to me once, OP. It sucks balls.

Eww! I have gotten blood in my hair a few times as my hair is very long and dragged t through the blood and it always gets crusty. Did this happen with you? I'd like to know if it dried in your hair OP

Report them to state board and they'll lose their license . Sanitation is an important part of the test, If you cut yourself, even if its just a nick, you can automatically fail for not stopping to tend the wound, disposing the trash properly, or sanitizing your shears, combs, etc. You would either need to contact the California board of California or the California Board of Barbers, depending on their license. Good Luck Op!

Mr_Guy_Dude 17

Is it really called the "California board of California"

Really late reply, I meant California Board of Cosmetology.

That is disgusting. Some people need a brain. How difficult would it had been for your hairdresser to get a freaking bandaid? Seriously some people have no brains

.....the only thing I'm thinking is why didn't you tell her to stop? That's just...gross.

I'd report her to a manager, pretty sure they're required to clean and dress a wound before continuing, no matter how small.

That's illegal bio waste being spread around if you cut yourself your supposed to take care of it

You should've been like "**** this" and left. It's easier to get another person to cut your hair than it is to get rid of hep c