By Animaldude55 - 27/01/2015 23:06 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I was getting a haircut. During the haircut, the barber cut her hand. She hesitated for a minute then continued to run her hands through and cut my hair with her bloody fingers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 891
You deserved it 2 156

Animaldude55 tells us more.

I am the OP. Basically it was near the end of the haircut when this happened so I didn't have time to say anothing. Just to add a few more details, she tried putting on a bandaid but it didn't work, rubbed her fingers on a towel I saw blood.

Top comments

OH GOD. That's appalling. I hope you're not blonde.

agghhh 7

That's just really unsanitary, hope you said something to her OP.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Seriously!? You agree it was better the barber continue and put blood in the OP's hair? And what barbershop do you go to that washes hair "after a haircut? Most don't even wash a guy's hair beforehand. They just wet it with a spray bottle, if that.

countryb_cth 38

The barber had to deal with OP's hair in the cut because they were too stupid to patch it up before continuing. That is unsanitary and just plain discusting. I would have made her stop and raised hell with the manager. And before I left I would get someone else to get the blood out of my hair. Bitching customers or not a lot of dieses are transferable through blood.

Literally if the barber had said "Oh, give me a minute, I'll go take care if this so blood doesn't get in your hair." then I think any sensible person would say okay and not flip their shit over it. I know a lot of people in customer service and I've heard plenty on the wondrous and intriguing people you get to meet. That doesn't excuse running your bloody fingers through their hair. Nor does "it'll wash out later." You know what else washes out later? Ketchup, small food stains, dirt, semen. All will wash out later. But you don't consciously recognize them and then begin to smear them all over yourself while fully aware of what you're doing.

BS my friend. I'm a barber myself and got my finger cut a lot of times, but I always politely asked my clients for one minute so I could wash and slap a band aid on the cut, not a single client bitched about it.

Xquisite1 28

#11 Have you ever heard of bloodborne pathogens? I do NOT feel sorry for the idiotic & DISRESPECTFUL barber! Many diseases can be transmitted through blood. She cut herself with the SAME clippers that she continued to cut the OP'S hair with & she CONTINUED on as she ran her bloody fingers through OP'S hair. Totally unacceptable & unsanitary!!! What part of this don't you understand #11??? The barber needs to be fired.

If my hairdresser said she'd cut her hand and needed to wash the wound and bandage it, I'd be fine. Better that than running bloody fingers through my hair.

mojobanks 8

So, you'll be a ginger for a day. Bloody awesome!

"Stop your hurt and your getting blood on me" what you could have said YDI!

Op could have, doesnt change the fact they now have blood in their hair

I'm sure OP said that after it started happening. Doesn't change the fact that blood still got there.

marcmaralou 15

I hope you said something and didn't just let her continue..

How could anyone justify clicking 'you deserved it'.....?

Ewwww that's absolutely disgusting. I hope it wasn't right before a major event.

Alastrina_fml 20

That is DISGUSTING!!!! I hope you raised hell to her manager!!