By f-ugly - 25/03/2013 18:36 - United States

Today, I was freshening up my makeup in the car before a date. An old lady walked by and said through my open window, "Don't bother. There's no helping you, honey." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 254
You deserved it 4 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have said "Ditto, you're going to be dead pretty soon." Give her a taste of her own medicine, the elderly come out with some awful comments sometimes...

Comments

You should have said "I know it can confusing in your old age, but sweetie, the mirror is back in your apartment."

I think they're trying to say OP should have been all "I know you are but what am I?"

You have a date and she's lonely and criticizing random people , there's definitely no hope for you/sarcasm

If you got a date, he must at least appreciate you for your personality...

its cause youre already so pretty! hell, shoulda told her that just cause she failed doesnt mean you have/will.

You have a date, I assume the guy thinks you're cute :) don't worry, beauty is not everything anyways.

Yeah I'm pretty sure going with the line, "Beauty isn't everything" isn't going to get you very far with women...

I wouldn't trust those old eyes. To her a bird looks like a giraffe. Either way don't take it to heart, OP.

WrongRomance 11

She's just jealous of your youth. She'll never get hers back

unless you're aiming at attracting cranky old women you have nothing to worry about, she was probably just jealous you looked better than her.

Forget her. Just own your look and be confident!

She probably goes around insulting random people because her family no longer put up with her shit.