By ChelseaRae - 06/07/2011 05:11 - United States

Today, I was flipping through a magazine and saw an ad that had the line "No corn, no wheat, no soy", all of which I'm severely allergic to. I got so excited at the prospect of having a food I could eat, I fell out of my chair. I then realized it was an ad for dog food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 499
You deserved it 5 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, if you ever get desperately hungry ...

Just because it's for dogs doesn't mean it's inevitable.... Look at Shaggy and Scooby Snacks!

Comments

I'm not the only one allergic to corn:p

Aww Im so sorry ! You could make food with no wheat, soy, or corn in your own kitchen... Maybe...

TrollisMe 5

Female. Female dog. What's the difference?

pyrenean_dreams 0

I was going to say your life sucks, except you fell out of your chair.

yzBabe 0

Oh now you care about grammar?

Wow you think your life sucks?? I'm allergic to peanuts, milk, eggs and shellfish!

TrollisMe 5

It's because you're adopted.

71 - Everything you listed can easily be avoided. You're just being a whiny bitch. OP's situation is much worse because wheat is in nearly everything, and corn is literally in everything that doesn't grow in the ground and isn't fresh corn.

a_nutritionist 10

yeah uh corn is not in meat. try again. its also not in pasta, eggs, fish, milk, cheese...shall i go on?

81 - Did you miss the fact wheat is in pasta? So that can be taken off the list. Apparently you've never heard of an exaggeration, though I must admit I shouldn't have used the word literally... too many people would have taken the exaggeration the wrong way, like you did! OC, you're missing my point as per usual. There's no need to be a royal asshole about everything. Isn't that the reason you left here in the first place - because no one wanted to give you the time of day? Either that or the mods grew sick of you. Either way it was nice here without your attitude stinking up the place. Anyway, milk/dairy products can easily be avoided easily in comparison to wheat and corn. So can shellfish and peanuts, though eggs may be harder to avoid. Even still, because wheat, soy and corn are in a hell of a lot more than what this guy's allergic to, OP has it worse.

blair_x 12

You must have some food you're able to consume, otherwise you wouldn't be alive and able to post this FML right now. All the same, I'm sorry OP. Your life does suck.

jwktheman 6

would you do it for ONE scooby snack? or how about TWO?? :)

rwq891 4

You fell out of the chair!?! What, you didn't notice the food was in a doggie bowl or maybe the picture of the dog?