By vidzgrl - 28/01/2009 19:51 - Canada

Today, I was feeling sick, so I called my boyfriend who lives down the street to come and keep me company. He replied with, "no, I can't come over, I'm busy, I'm playing xbox." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 753
You deserved it 5 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lemonkid44 0

No way! When my girlfriend's sick, I help her in any way I can. She's the cutest thing in the world and I love nurturing her. **** Xbox and whatever other plans I had.

darkarkham 0

lmao ****** right sure he should have been there for u but jesus those call of duty double point weekends few and far between and ued have to try pretty damn hard to beat out rockin some noobs.

Comments

HRaeH 0

Your such a selfish bitch. Just cause a guy likes playing videogames, doesn't mean he needs to be single! I swear, some girla just wany you to talk to them 24/7 & do nothing else, but it's a different story when it comes to girls social networking!

HRaeH 0

P.S. A perfect way to get back at him? Trash the X-Box. ;)

you forgot to add a perfect way to get sued

I know exactly how that goes...it happened to me too, only it was a PS3 not X-Box

#18...we are men, we don't get sick. Not taking care of the ladies, anyway. Which is what you do. If she's sick and you cared about her enough to ask her out, you drop the controller, buy some campbells, microwave it and take it over there. Pro tip: she shouldn't have to ask if you're on your game. You should know she's sick and surprise her.

I'd get rid of him. He should have come over.

lol that's what we geeks do, but he should have brought the xbox over.

ew, what a douche. you deserve better!

ritalinboy 1

im gona bet #5 and 7 are about 12 years old and if i were your boyfriend: 1. i wouldnt have a crapbox in the first place 2. id bring my ps3

wats his nick :D? er i mean THAT SUCKS!