By Anonymous - 25/04/2013 15:10 - Canada - Midland

Spicy
Today, I was excited for my first date in a while, with a "tall handsome business man." Turns out he "doesn't feel emotions anymore", likes getting peed on, and "doesn't do condoms." Thanks, internet dating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 952
You deserved it 15 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You just have to understand Internet dating lingo. "Tall handsome man" means "short ugly freak". "Hot blonde" means at least 350 pounds. And when they actually admit to being freaky, run.

lhazz11 23

Sounds like he wouldn't need to worry about the condoms, he isn't getting laid anyways.

Comments

Op, he doesn't do condoms.... He does you. *Cue Bow chicka wow wow music*

Honestly, what did you expect? There's usually a reason people report to online dating sites to meet people.

I used to think that way about online dating too, I never thought it could work. I was proven wrong when my mom found her current husband of 7 years online. You're just as likely to meet a weirdo through regular dating as you can on the internet.

I disagree completely. It's much easier to hide being a weirdo on an internet dating site than it is in the usual offline methods of meeting people. Your mom is just one of those people who skews the curve and makes everyone think it's safe!

graphicstyle7 17
squideth 18

Online dating is safe if you're cautious and know what you're doing...just like real life. I've met some amazing people online. Just like I've met some horrible creeps in real life. But you only hear the horror stories of online dating, so of course you'd think that it's all bad. Open up your mind a bit.

It was hard for me to meet people and I met my man on the internet and we are now actually engaged and VERY happy :).

If...if you found out thing 1 and thing 2.... Why were you still around to find out thing 3?!

ordonblade46 3

Online dating gets what you want about as much as McDonald's gets your order right

Well, at least he put it all out there on the first date. He must be an amateur. A pro wouldn't disclose those gems until later. Sorry OP.

I wonder why he didn't list his interests on his dating profile! Seems like a real ladies man with those qualities.

At least it wasn't a fat lesbian like it usually is on "catfish"

Oh, business man, I guess you should expect him liking golden showers then :P But really, from my mom's experience, there are few people on dating sites, unfortunately, that don't have some strange quirk. I really think they should be honest and go on a site for women who actually like that kind of kinky instead of scaring women who, most likely, aren't into such things.

This does suck, but in some part YDI, just for expecting to meet someone normal from the internet. For a lot of people there are big reasons they have to resort to internet dating... unpopular fetishes and emotional constipation included

Giluh 19

Sounds like a pissy situation. Yes. I totally went there and more ;)