By Anonymous - 16/02/2010 07:26 - United States

Today, I was docked and fined in my dorm building because of multiple noise complaints. What was I doing that was so noisy? I slipped in the shower and banged my head against the floor. Then when I reached for the towel rack to pull myself up, it broke and I slammed my wrist onto the ground. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 131
You deserved it 2 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lautturi 2

Ow. FYL indeed. D: Though, why didn't you try to explain?

How can you be fined for no evidence? You better not pay that fine.

Comments

Villanova23 0
iSitt 0

it works. I only read the top few

Hey, you could have easily gotten out of that fine so sucks but doesn't sound like you tried very hard to alleviate your problem. Example: Go into the management office and say, "Hey look this is not fair. You guys are charging me for a noise complaint when blah blah blah is what happened! I had a potentially fatal experience because you guys do a poor job at maintaining your tubs and you CHARGE ME FOR IT(feign outrage)!!! Are you aware of the amount of people that die yearly from slipping in the tub (continue feigning outrage)?!?! I would have a good chance if I wanted to file a suit on your management but I'd rather you guys save me time and effort and dismiss these ridiculous charges (ACT like you actually have some balls here). Oh and one more thing, I'm a whiny little person who gives up too easily on solving my problems (look down with dissappointment...ok you wouldn't actually say that last thing, it's just my personal commentary on the course of action you decided to take, which was do nothing and complain)"

olw25 0

don't forget how you yelled and cussed after slipping and then how u ran back to your room and threw in some death metal! something is missing and w/o it ur story sounds bogus.

wow, you can get fined for making two noises that aren't even persistent? Must be a hell of a pussy ass school

why does everyone want to be first at commenting everything? is this some kind of social fad i missed?

#64: Because some people are so lame that they'll do anything to get attention. OP: Explain it to them. Duh. Unless you're made of steel or your floor is made of down, it's not like you don't have the bruises to show for it.

KurouTenshi 0

the devil went down l Georgia he was looking for a soul to steal, he was in a bind and way behind, he was willing to make a deal. when he noticed you don't fiddle, but hey you're naked, he jumped in through the dorm window and said, "alright get ready to take it!" and he ****** your shit up pretty bad! *fiddle* Now you can't leave to go see your dad! *fiddle* yeah that's all I got...