By Anonymous - 16/02/2010 07:26 - United States

Today, I was docked and fined in my dorm building because of multiple noise complaints. What was I doing that was so noisy? I slipped in the shower and banged my head against the floor. Then when I reached for the towel rack to pull myself up, it broke and I slammed my wrist onto the ground. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 131
You deserved it 2 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lautturi 2

Ow. FYL indeed. D: Though, why didn't you try to explain?

How can you be fined for no evidence? You better not pay that fine.

Comments

youthink_fml 0

Bullshit. Nobody complains because of one incident consisting of two bangs. And you want us to believe multiple people did? I'll bet you're noisy all the time.

Miso_Soupu 0

Yea, it's fake. I run a residence hall. I WISH we could get kids to stand up to people actually causing serious noise and problems. If you were fined you were probably screaming and yelling on top of the two loud bangs. Or tried to get away with damaging property.

Twi_lover_EC 6

@42-You'd be suprised at what some poeple complain over.

stinkytruck 0

do it quieter next time you spastic slacker

purplemnm 9

ydi for being too loud I ain't trolllliiiinnnn!!!! jk fyl that sux

lady_dawg 0

I'm going to insert a "Big Bang Theory" reference here....This was all due to lack of adhesive ducks. Bazinga!

Yeah, I know how you feel op. When my family was cleaning out my grandfathers apartment we left some wendys cups out in the cold so the ice would not melt because we wanted refreshing drinks later. It turns out some of his old neighbors who did not know he was moved to a nursing home decided to deliberatly take pictures outside of the cups and send them to the manager. Apparently they thought we were having "A party" Some people can be snobs like that.

luvmygirl65 0

@16 WIN WIN WIN!! you're my hero!!