By Anonymous - 27/06/2013 16:58 - Finland - Nykarleby

Spicy
Today, I was diagnosed with strep throat. My mom wasted no time accusing me of whoring around and claiming that most people get strep from performing oral sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 225
You deserved it 3 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AbstraktThoughts 13

Was she speaking from experience? ;)

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

Cough on your mothers food. Then accuse her of whoring around. Just for laughs though.

Comments

so thaaaaats why your mom used to be so ill all the time. 'strep throat'. good one mom ;)

Being a ***** gives you strep throat? That explains so much.

Being a ***** can get you a lot more than strep throat in case your wondering ;)

bethers_ 22

So did that make me a ***** when I first got strep at age 6? Sad face I had no idea :(

Toasty283 8
AbstraktThoughts 13

Was she speaking from experience? ;)

xivoricbutterfly 25

I had strep throat and im a virgin

xXHollowIchigoXx 17

Cough on your mothers food. Then accuse her of whoring around. Just for laughs though.

then fart on her pillow and when she is diagnosed with pink eye accuse her for her whorish behavior.....because everyone knows you get pink eye from watching to much ****.

intentionally giving your mom pink eye I'd just wrong no matter how illogical her step throat argument is.

knotcool 15

#51 I read this as "you're just my strep throat!" Lol

Or claim pink eye is from facials and getting cum in her eye too much.

32. let me rephrase. Next time when your mom has strep throat, give her an ice pack for her sore knees

Well someone had a miseducated, accusing mother. Maybe take her to the doctors and let them explain. Or just leave it. What a waste of breath.

For real. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

inthedopeshow 17

If this were true I would be terrified to discover why I had chronic strep as a child...

abukaramel 10
challan 19

OP, have your doctor call her. You don't need verbal abuse, you feel crappy enough as it is. Feel better soon.

I used to get strep throat all the time when I was around the ages of 3 - 5. Would OP's mom accuse 3 year old me of whoring around???

OPs mom accused her off performing oral sex on multiple partners, which resulted in strep throat.

I can read, I'm not stupid. But you don't get strep throat from that.

Your intelligence is still up for debate. I would ask that you not make any wild claims until after the final decision is made.

That was needlessly rude. Why is my intelligence being questioned? I'm sorry no one understands that I don't understand how OPs mom is so dumb. But I guess some people just can't help but insult people they don't know.

That's the whole bloody point of the internet, to insult people you don't know. You don't have to know them.

31, Welcome...to the internet, my friend.

Pyro_Wolf 17

37, if that's the point then you're a stupid bitch! Am I doing it right?

MzZombicidal 36

31, you don't know OP's mom and you just called her dumb. How rude!

#64 Yes, you are doing it right, you asshole.

escobar07 10

Hard to argue when hurting talks to. Some people need basic science classes.

showmeyourears 19

Because she has strep throat :P

showmeyourears 19

Because she has strep throat :P

I'm guessing your mom us thinking of mononucleosis you know the kissing disease lol but I would get a doctors note like someone said earlier you feel crappy enough already you don't need her verbally abusing you too

graceinsheepwear 33

No she's thinking of gonorrhea of the throat, which you get from oral sex on someone who has gonorrhea of their junk, of whatever gender that junk may be.

Which is again not 100% true. I got mono at age 5 by drinking a coke from my sister, who also got it from drinking after someone else. Sharing utensils is another good way of getting it. Water fountains? Just gotta be careful

CharresBarkrey 15

Mono IS commonly called the kissing disease, because a lot of people get it that way. That doesn't mean you can't get it from sharing drinks or whatever, that's just what a lot of people call it. And I'd be willing to bet that's what OP's mom is mistaking for strep.

I got mono in second grade from the idiotic kids who decided that putting their mouths on the water fountain spout was a good idea. I was out of school for a month, and when I came back all the other kids shunned me because they thought you could only get mono from kissing other people. Idiots.

Maybe she's thinking of the Cox-Sackie virus, another one that causes sore throats.