By go snope yourself - 26/01/2013 21:51 - United Kingdom

Today, I was debating which hurts more: child-birth or a kick to the testicles. Some guy spouted the old urban legend that a nut-kick is 9000 "dels", and giving birth is 57, so I proved that no such measurement of pain exists. His comeback was to sucker-punch me to the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 257
You deserved it 8 775

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can you tell me how much that Hz, on a scale of 1-10?

Honestly I wish that people would stop treating myths as scientific fact.

Comments

the_reichart 7

Haha listen this can only be solved one way find a woman who has given birth before have her get a sex change and kick her in the nuts and then we will see what hurts worse hahaha I vote kicked in balls

CharresBarkrey 15

I vote we give you ovaries, a uterus, a ******, and fallopian tubes. Then get you pregnant and watch you give birth.

eab63 1

I am a guy who has been hit in the balls numerous times through sports and kicked in the balls from a girl. That pain is nowhere near the pain of tearing your acl and miniscus in the same injury. Nor is it close to the pain of breaking your femur (and blacking out as a result)returning a kickoff so that whole myth of a hit to the balls being as bad as breaking a lot of bones at once is so false. I will take a kick to the nuts over those other injuries I have had any day of the week. And when it comes to child birth, my mother said tearing her acl, mcl, and miniscus all at once was worse than child borth but very comparable, that shows how low a hit to the nuts is. So all you pussy guys who think a hit to the nuts is worse need to grow a pair and learn what real pain is. Plenty of things hurt way worse than a hit to the nuts, just go as Joe Theisman aboit what Lawrence Taylor did to him. And that was just one leg breaking. I am sure he would have rather been hit in the nuts.

Ya, that's a totally sufficient argument. And I always say stuff like Well girls literally tear themselves in half to give birth, and then have Their vaginal canals sewed up relitvley back to normal, and then suffer the pains of after birth and after birth pains and such. Ya a kick in the balls probably hurts and FYI "dels" is actually a form of an attempt to measure pain(a failed one mind you) But giving birth does hurt more and it definitely hurts longer. I guess it is an opinion until proven wrong/right but would you rather get kicked in the balls or tear your self in half(sometimes to death) to the be sewed up and then also suffer the post-natal pains.

Kidney stones are like birth. I'd say they hurt more than kicked in the nuts.

Ya well while kidney stones hurt they aren't exactly giving birth. Giving birth would be if the stone where the size of a mediumish sized watermelon. Out of a key hole sized...hole. So ya.....

when in doubt sucker-punch your opponent. works every time.

Getting packed does not make your penis hurt, it makes your balls hurt. And it can last for quite a long time. If its a light tap it may be minutes but if your screwing with class mates having crazy fun in shop class and you get nailed with a rubber mallet it lasts for a long time and the pain does not lessen for quite a while.

Corrupt_waffles 13

Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we could hook men and women up to a computer and simulate the pain of being kicked in the junk and pushing out a human through a vag.... and be done with these dumb arguments over what hurts more. ._.

Some people are real sore losers, violence is never the answer. Sorry you were hit for being intelligent op.

Seeing as a kick to the balls usually starts to feel better after a day or 2, and it takes a good 3-4 weeks for women to recover from giving birth, i think its obvious .-.

KiddNYC1O 20

Some say the way a woman holds your hand during birth hurts the most! Lol

KiddNYC1O 20
SApprentice 34

Childbirth involves damage and pain to the entire body, not just a woman's genitalia. Childbirth is not comparable to kicking a man's crotch. Those are completely different types of damage and pain. You know what is slightly closer in equality? Kicking a woman in the crotch. Those two scenarios are caused by the same injuring force, and are therefore comparable. It's really not even worth arguing over though. If someone wants to believe that an average kick to the nuts is more painful than the average childbirth then let them believe that. It's just not worth it. Let them have it. There's an incredible amount of idiocy in this world, and maybe if we all just ignore it, it will go away.