By Katt - 25/04/2016 18:04 - United States - Columbia

Today, I was cuddling my boyfriend on the lobby's couch. We were not paying attention to anything but each other. Apparently, someone tied our shoes together. I stood up and faceplanted into a pool table. I'm now missing two teeth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 748
You deserved it 6 914

Same thing different taste

Top comments

to be honest, if you were so oblivious to people tying your shoes together, I don't think you were just cuddling and that probably wasn't appropriate in a lobby.

How do you not notice someone tying your shoes.. you guys must be really into each other.

Comments

I miss the "you deserved it" button...

It's right under the "I agree, your life sucks" button..

Gotta say you deserved this one. Pay attention to your surroundings when in public. Anything can happen.

Like others said, if you weren't noticing anything you were probably doing more than just cuddling in public. No one needs to see that. Still, FYL, because losing your teeth really hurts (I can tell from experience) and doubt the culprit intended that to happen.

saffy66 34

I almost voted YDI till I read about the teeth. Maybe lay off the public displays of affection if you're that oblivious to the world around you? I hope the teeth can be replaced quickly and don't cost too much.

AdamTodddBrown 11

Uh. In a lobby? I imagine you're either at a dorm, apartment or hotel. Go to your damn room. And anytime you're in public you should be paying attention to your surroundings. That's just basic survival.

That really sucks. Too many people don't realise that their stupid prank might have pretty bad consequences.

If you're too oblivious to see someone tie your shoes together, only about 4 feet away from your face, you might just be stupid. YDI

pacman490 21

Yeah, take that you happy couple! That's what you get for being normal, socially healthy, well-adjusted people.

TWayne95 13

Ninja skills extremely on point. I hope whoever did it had a friend recording and uploaded it so we can find it somewhere