By holycow - 22/02/2010 09:28 - United States

Today, I was awakened, in the middle of the night, by the sound of crying coming from outside. There's a mile in between houses where I live. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 744
You deserved it 2 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mcicycool 0

that's just creepy.. I say gtfo of there

MoonyIce 0

It was likely just some animals having sex. When they're mating, a lot of animals - foxes especially - can sound rather horrifyingly like a human in distress.

Comments

Yea, I really dont think that's an FML. But, it is creepy.

neptuneflytrap 0

Easily the most creepy FML ever. I wish the OP would comment and explain if he ever found out what the sound was! I know some people who heard the sound of a child crying/screaming in their backyard several nights in a row, so one night they went out to look around and it turned out to be a giant (size of a cat) toad living in a swampy area of their backyard! They had to catch it and move it - gross!

LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought of the Witch from Left4Dead! Time to stock up on your zombie gear!!

Some murderers have gotten their victims out of their houses by having crying sounds outside of there house. Please be careful!

WTF why Is every1 acting like smart asses. I'm pretty sure you all would be scared in that situation, so stop talking shit.

It was probably a fox, they're howls sound as what i imagine babies being tortured sounds like. Its ******* freaky.