By StellarSapience - 22/05/2009 01:18 - United States

Today, I was at work at an office store. I was instructed to put together several tape-free cardboard boxes. I then realized that I can disassemble and reassemble a computer with my eyes closed and one hand behind my back, but I was outsmarted by a cardboard box. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 672
You deserved it 8 472

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You gotta watch out, cardboard boxes are sly customers.

It's obviously a conspiracy to make you look silly. Watch out. Next thing you know they will send the child-proofed objects in to mess with you. Oh and just being able to disassemble/reassemble a computer doesn't make you that clever. Until you grow a brain just get gaffer tape and tape those mofo's up. You know you want to.

Comments

ultraslick 0

I didn't know what to vote for this, you have to be from NASA to figure out those tape-free cardboard boxes.

fcuk_fml 0

............... you can dissemble and assemble a COMPUTER, blinded AND with just one hand. .............. right..... okay....

blkwhtrbbt 0

hello? exaggerating to make a point?

idontgiveone 0

That's what happens to people who doesnt know that cardboard boxes are the new Bill Gates

poolshark 0

Just ask a homeless person to help you. I hear they have an intimate knowledge of the cardboard box; they'll know every make, model, and design flaw like the back of their hand. "Oh, I see you've got a Mead B40 model here... we should be able to take care of this in no time. You just have to know to insert flap C before flap A. There's your problem."

It's a box... Six sides... it cannot be that difficult.

LOL. #15 FTW. I nearly spit my drink all over my thesis. :D

REALIZATION FMLS ARE NOT FMLS my goodness, people, stop letting this garbage get through moderation.

bonafidehustler 0

Cardboard boxes are tricky. I've been made to look like a fool more than once trying to put one together.

I was just about to say that #18. At the very least, make a "realizations" category to group these into. Oh and while I'm on the subject of site improvements, there should be a way to leave messages to other members on this site.