By Anonymous - 22/06/2014 20:06 - United Kingdom - Basingstoke

Today, I was at the reading of my grandma's will. Apparently I was removed from it some time ago, and the £2,500 I would have gotten went to my cheating bitch of an ex-fiancée. It seems my grandma adored her, and never forgave me for "driving her away" from the family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 131
You deserved it 5 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The will = the ultimate form of having the last word in an argument.

JMichael 25

well look at it this way. at least the cheating bitch is out of your life.

Comments

sorry OP. that's a really messed up way for things to have ended. karma will get your ex.

madridista14 8

"The hidden treasure can be found in my..." - How the will should have ended

91hayek 31

Rosebud! Wait ..... eww no thanks.

Your stuck with that one...but is 2500£ actually a lot compared to American money? I make that in two months

Its approx. $4400 american. So for most people thats a lot of money.

37, as inheritance $4400 is not a lot.

It's not so much the money as it is his own grandma choosing his ex-fiancée over him.

Well. I'm sure there were a lot of relatives who inherited his grandma's money. Brothers, sisters (if they were still alive), sons, daughters, nephews, nieces, and all the grandsons and granddaughters that can be at least 20 in some families. Being the one among your family that get nothing must be akward not because of the money but because of the reason why she didn't left anything to OP.

RedPillSucks 31

$4400 is a lot compared to 0 that OP got. Especially when said $4400 went to his cheating ex. In this economy that could pay a lot of bills or be a downpayment on a car.

That sucks OP. But at least you aren't with your ex anymore.

Seems she played your grandma too...

therealjc_fml 14

Don't sweat the material things in life dude. There are more important things. ... like. ... Not being dead.

Plot twist: The ex-fiancee cheated with grandma!

daydreamer244 13

FYL Op. Family can be seriously annoying sometimes.. :/

that's really messed up. money isn't everything and we must hate upon the dead, especially in the culture I come from. but that's really messed up, at least she's not in your life anymore.

Pretty sure you meant "must not" but the way it's worded here is much funnier.