By I_Am_The_Edge - 11/06/2009 16:06 - United States

Today, I was at the park when I saw a homeless man sleeping on a bench. I thought it would be funny to throw a small rock at him. He thought it would be funny to pull out his knife and chase me for six blocks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 158
You deserved it 2 676

Top comments

I don't blame him. I'd chase you with a knife if you had thrown a rock at me too. YDI.

Comments

dont you think a homeless man has it hard enough?! you are an absolute douche

See what happens when you act like an ass? I'm glad he didn't stab you, but you'd do well to remember that he could have next time you decide to throw a rock at someone.

I agree with #8 and yea wtf..do you have nothing better to do? That's horrible. Ppl like u r disgusting

davdude12 0

Your lucky be didn't turn into he hulk and crush you. You piece of shit

You ******* dickass mother ******* **** face dick sucking chode funking gay asshole. You think you tough by doing that well your a ******* pussy who is disrespectful and I'd stick up for the homeless guy and **** you up if I didn't have a life like you posting this shit up explaining how you a complete dickface to everyone. I bet you have no friends and even If you think you do they probably just use you for getting your girlfriend (if you have one) for sucking their dicks and eating her virgin pussy out. Right now they're probably getting head from her while you brag to everyone you did this and they think the same of you like everyone else who saw this post. **** you **** your "friends" and **** your family cause they're probably complete asshole like you so go **** yourself.

ah. you have a sick mind. throwing rocks is a no no dumb butt. fmylife for not being able to witness that scene. watch him have a bunch of homeless friends with knives and now they're all going to be after you. i'd stay away from that part of town.

You deserve it for being an ass hole.

homeless or not you shouldn't throw rocks at anyone. YDI dumbass.