By YOURMOM - 31/12/2011 07:24 - United States

Today, I was at the park feeding nuts to some squirrels. One fell down my shirt and the next thing I know I'm being attacked by a squirrel that looked like it was on steroids. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 047
You deserved it 6 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Qwertyuiip 0

Tell that son of a bitch who's boss.

Comments

Well now you've learnt your lesson: squirrels are evil demons.

FYLDeep 25

If a squirrel ever tried to act like a hardass to me it would be dead. Oddly enough, I've never met one that wasn't terrified of humans. I don't know how you found one willing to come into close contact with you.

Are you questioning the validity of the FML?

FYLDeep 25

Ate you kidding me? If it made it onto the internet, it must be true.

You mean that people actually live in Wisconsin?

FYLDeep 25

Nah, I believe it. This squirrel was probably just a little braver than the ones I've encountered because it was 'roid raging.

iamabamf 17

Haha, not funny. Wisconsin is just as nice as any other state. So shut up.

That's an opinion. Also, take a joke. I know that Wisconsin isn't that terrible, I just think it's not as good as Minnesota.

She had food, why wouldn't come to that person?

LaColombianita 26

Omg that reminds me of the squirrels in New Jersey. They are so chubby, but so cute! :)

It reminds me of the squirrel in Madagascar:)

LaColombianita 26

I don't think there was a squirrel in Madagascar...

Brannie 4

those aren't squirrels.. they're Snookis and Deenas

Don't forget to put a space after your commas. I've seen you do this a few times. Yay Loren is being helpful! :D

thank you,i will keep it in mind(this time is it ok?)

iamabamf 17

You deserved it for giving a squirrel nuts when it looked like it was on steroids.

Squirrels: they all be crazy. And possibly addicted to nicotine if people just toss their dog ends on the floor. So the moral of this story is, don't feed the squirrels. And use ashtrays.

ThatLooksSticky 16

Who was in the park earlier giving the squirrels steroids?

maybe it was a male squirrel that would rather have boobs than nuts