By Anonymous - 31/03/2009 14:46 - United States

Today, I was at the doctor's office and the doctor asked me "have you been having any intimate relations?" and the first thing that I blurted out was, "you mean with other people?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 352
You deserved it 71 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"No, 'lefty' doesn't count. If you ever do, use a condom."

Judging by your comment and profile picture, I am just going to assume you are white trash.

Comments

lara522 0

As opposed to sexual relations with...?

choppedNskrewed 0

hahaha.........well, did he? and was he offering to help you out with that?

MetallicPunk 0

smartassidness: it's a curse

DanceRox9008 0

wow. this is probably one of the best FMLs. EVER.

so OP, you're into **********? that's not gross at all (sarcasm)

#21/25....ur obviously not a doctor...anyone who can't use proper grammar and makes their username "chelseybuns" is most DEFINITELY not a doctor

i agree w/ 47/49...as well as 38...first of all number 21, there is ur obvious lack of spelling and grammar precision...and "um i'm in medical school you idiots!" (note the immature exclamation point) does not qualify you as a "docter"...you're an idiot... really..CHELSEYBUNS? you expect us to take you seriously when your name is a combination of a lame slang word for buttocks and the misspelled version of Chelsea? "Hello...Dr. Chelseybuns..I'll be attempting to treat your loved one's pancreatic cancer today..I'm a docter!" "Uh...I'd like to have someone else treat my beloved husband..." "Ohh..noo..dont' worry about it! I'm in medical school!"

Interesting, huh? Oh, and to the little "Lol, you're not a docterrr!" group, =] I am not a doctor, in fact, I am not working at all. I am 18 years old, sitting at home, waiting to finally enter college in a few months. Wow, funny thing is, my grammer and spelling seems to be pretty well, right? Right. I have spoken to many doctors, and there will always be a few who may throw out, "****" or some other inappropriate word or action. In person, I do not speak well twenty-four-seven, or anything; however, look at the way I am typing. Oh yeah, pretty cool, huh? I am not implying that you are wrong about that person being a doctor or not, I am only putting out there that not everybody wants to be Mr. Or Mrs. Perfect every minute of their life. Comprende?