By Anonymous - 06/01/2011 07:35

Today, I was at the doctor's getting some skin scraped off the bottom of my foot for some tests. As soon as the doctor grabbed my foot, it tickled and I accidentally kicked him in the face. During this, the blade sliced my foot open. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 960
You deserved it 10 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

there's gotta be a meh button. it's not your fault your tickleish and it sucks you got slahed in your foot

Comments

your doctors an ass. that's really unprofessional.

EmoOrange 0

It was unprofessional for the doctor to grab their foot?

KristinaKreme 0

Exactly what I thought^ 13, I think your the ones who the ass here

Lilly, go throw yourself off the Cliffs of Dover. If the doctor was wielding the scalpel right next to her foot when he touched her and she kicked, or if she kicked directly toward the hand with the scalpel in it, then it's her fault, not the doctor's.

HOW is it her fault?! Do you not know what it's like to be ticklish? o.O You can't control the reflex…

boatkicker 4

But you can tell the doctor "Hey I'm ticklish" and the doctor can grab you around the ankle (or have a nurse do so) and hold your foot still, so that you don't manage to kick his face and the scalpel.

yeah you tell them you are ticklish so they take from somewhere else Please correct me if im wrong, but they can use other parts of the foot where you are not ticklish right?

TheDrifter 23

Wow spazzing much? Even if it tickles why the hell did you kick him in the face? You're not 3 anymore op.

KristinaKreme 0

I don't think she meant to. I mean I'm highly ticklish and sometimes I can't control what I do when I get tickled. Besides OP probably had a reflex.

Ninjafriends 1

The funny thing is that it wasn't a reflex move. OP got tickled, got mad, stood up, then delivered a round-house kick to the doctor's face while screaming "take this, b*tch"!. Big time overreaction.

And then stepped on the scalpel on her way out the door to drop kick every nurse at once. Yes, its possible, my cousin did it this one time(;

Tickling is a reflex that is supposed to go away as you grow older, but then again most of you are small kids pretty much.

DakotaCat 4

Ouch! I get ticklish when the doctor has to touch my stomach. Thankfully nothing has been sliced, YET!

if your gonna at dumb ass say it dont put gay little stuff to replace the letters

RedPillSucks 31

You should have told the doctor you were so ticklish.

SuperSeriouslyFM 0

Wow. Um...FYL for getting your foot sliced open, but did you not tell the doc that you have ticklish feet?