By Anonymous - 27/05/2014 19:26 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, I was at a bar, when a heavily drunk guy came up to me and slurred "Fuucckkk lady, your face... not even with beer goggles!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 769
You deserved it 5 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that's definitely a blow to the ego... I would've cried lol.

Comments

Damn. You'll just have to cry yourself to sleep knowing that such a wonderful specimen has slipped thru your fingers. Damn the luck! Just think of all the puke you didn't get to clean up. A terrible loss i know.

turtles4life 24

Some people are just assholes before they even start drinking. Don't think too much of it, OP. :)

Shandra78 9

Why do people waste their time in bars? The drinks are overpriced, watered down, the floors are sticky, the bathrooms, a health hazard and it's where society's assholes go to roost and complain about how they can't get laid by 'hotchix'. Gross. On all levels.

middlenamefrank 8

You should have responded, in your deepest voice, that you're not interested because you're not gay. And if you were, you wouldn't be into girlie men.

Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everybody died. The end!

That's when you tell him he's an ugly **** and you wouldn't be interested anyway.

ninety 25

I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry too much about what he said. You just may not be his "type."

Maybe you should be around people that look worse than you if your really that upset about it. It really is all about options at the time.