By Anonymous - 27/05/2014 19:26 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, I was at a bar, when a heavily drunk guy came up to me and slurred "Fuucckkk lady, your face... not even with beer goggles!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 768
You deserved it 5 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that's definitely a blow to the ego... I would've cried lol.

Comments

this is why I hate drunks. its not just about looks.

You do realize that being drunk doesn't make you a drunk, right?

only ugly people say it's not just about looks

RedPillSucks 31

That's when you snap back... Dang!!!! Your breath stank!!!!!!

FranklySpeaking 11

Its a good thing that drunk person said that! They just did the douche-sorting FOR you. Consider it a favor.

cryssycakesx3 22

if they were that drunk I believe the sorting was already done.

FranklySpeaking 11

Dammit Chrissy, you usually have something worthwhile to post. Now you "dun goofed" and made a redundant statement. We all blunder, but I was really hoping for something funny in conjunction to my comment.

He's probably compensating for something.

I hope you replied, "And not if you were the last man on Earth. Not even if we were born the last two people on Earth and the continued existence of humanity relied on our offspring. That there would be the end of our species. I'd go live with more intelligent and sophisticated beings, like monkeys."

kingdomgirl94 29

That's a bit wordy. Maybe something short and sweet.

Like, "Go **** yourself, 'cuz on one else will?"