By Anonymous - 05/06/2009 20:54 - Denmark

Today, I was at a bar. A fat guy looks at me for a while and sits down next to me. He turns and I expect that he'll hit on me. He then buttons down his shirt, presses his man boobs together and say to his friends “Look, I’ve got bigger tits than than the girl next to me!" His friends agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 081
You deserved it 6 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ZiggyMorrison 0

I personally LOVE small **** and so do alot of guys so dont feel bad about it

hahahaha this guy is laughing at you because he has bigger **** than you? ha that's funny. You should have laughed and said, "yeah chubby, you do", pat his stomach and say "when are you do?" unless he's not that fat..

Comments

pink_sharpie 0

Wow, I'm sorry that happened. Some guys are complete assholes and that was an asshole thing to do. There was NO reason for them to comment on your body like that. That is sexual harassment.

noshitsherlock 0

totally agree with #12 - he sounds like a ******* LOSER. Be secure in your looks - small boobs are great too - perky and pretty

Eh, well not every guy cares about big boobs. Im small and I would know...most guys dont care. MOST though. But FHL for being fat and having bigger boobs than a girl. But FYL, too, for having to see a fat guy play with his boobs.

scorpioserpent 1

don't take it to heart. At least it's acceptable for a girl to have smaller boobs. But a guy with big boobs is pretty gross.

monicamischief 0

i don't see how this is a FML. you shouldn't get upset about any insult a fat person makes. they are fat. the are automatically less than you already and are just trying to make their disgusting fat selves feel better.

Lmao the fact that he buttoned down his shirt and squeezed his man **** together is a fml already

oh don't feel bad i mean he should be saying FML if HE has bigger boobs then that's bad for him! men should'nt have any boobs!

Kylias 6

... I would punch him and walk away. o_o;

Sad day! BTW, it's lame that people are arguing over small breasts vs big breasts. In my experience, guys like breasts regardless of size! (coming from a DD here.)

Tip: Next time carry a tape ruler. Then when the fat guy does that, just pull out the ruler then measure your waist and scream back at, "Hey look this guy is fat."