By shelbylove115 - 22/02/2013 05:35 - United States - Nevada City

Today, I walked into my near pitch-black bathroom and saw a person staring back at me. I woke my whole family up with my screams. The person was my reflection. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 614
You deserved it 35 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

carleybeak 21

You don't understand how scary this is until it happens to you

The scariest thing was probably that the stranger shrieked back.

Comments

Samster2000 9
rabidpeach 5

this must be a ref to that legless freak in the news?

Not cool to call him a legless freak, man. Come on....

Legless freak? The man had both his legs amputated when he was a toddler due to a congenital problem. If he's a legless freak, then you're a soulless asshole. Piss off.

Also, every persons first reaction is to shoot someone, or something in this case.

SeepingSarcasm 7

Not too worry 15, I see what you where going for there! I was thinking the same, rather scream that shoot 4 times for ''thinking'' there might be a burglar! O yes, another thing, #48 and #55, you guys should probally try and watch what's happening in the rest of the world!

15 - though it would have been your second amendment right to do so ;)

hellbilly205 17
oj101 33

You must have a pretty hideous reflection.

Hey hey hey. I have a small nightlight in my bathroom just so that if I do get up in the middle of the night, I don't have to turn on any lights and wake myself up. It's quite useful, actually.

sugarshane007 20

When its 3 a.m. and you are half asleep, that is when mirrors troll best.

I wonder if you watched a horror movie before you slept. ALSO: don't you keep at least one light on in the house at night to keep from pitch blackness? Or is that just my house. Hmm...

yoursucklives 36

i don't know about you, but i think pitch blackness is good when everybody wants to sleep. keeping lights on. during the night seems like a waste of energy to me.

“oh you're whimpy! I would never be af-WHAT WAS THAT NOISE? Oh it was the tactile response on my phone..."-said everybody right now

andiw 6

Don't worry she is as afraid of you as you are if her!

obviousboy 8

Sometimes I feel like thinking is illegal these days.

At least it was just a reflection...:P