By ubbernoob - 05/03/2009 19:33 - United States

Today, I walked into my house to find everyone sitting around the table and looking sad. I thought it would be a good time to crack a joke and said, "What's wrong? Grandma finally die?" Turns out she had. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 278
You deserved it 142 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

carriealana 0

What kind of joke is that? Even if she hadn't died, it wouldn't be funny!

mygreenhoodie 0

Comments

AllyIsThaName 0

Maybe when you die they will say the same thing.

Dude. You should have known better. What a sick sense of humor. I hope your family's getting better though.

You have no sense of humor, the only reason it's bad is because of his timing, he didn't know, why should he deserve it?

mariposa93 0

I could see maybe saying, "Who died?" Which would be bad enough, but specifically saying your grandma was pretty tactless. And sorry for your loss?

LifeSux19 0

There are specific internet terminology for such movements, my good friend. This particular one is referred to as a "facepalm". You're welcome.

caaarly 0

First of all. When your family is sitting at a table looking sad, why in the world would you think that's a good time to crack a joke? Second of all. That joke wouldn't be funny if she hadn't died... Especially since they were clearly upset. Sorry about your grandma, but you so deserved that one.

kelseysue92 0

why would you even joke about that?? ... not funny AT ALL...

Should probably avoid jokes like these in family gatherings.