By john r.t. - 10/11/2012 00:30 - United States - Eagle Pass

Today, I walked in on my son teabagging his sister over a video game. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 713
You deserved it 3 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1- You, my friend, have obviously never been hit by a blue turtle shell inches from the finish line.

Comments

yodas0da 12

**** your daughter's life... your son needs to be talked to.

Since when is it okay for some to tea bag their sibling. Tea bagging is when you put your balls in some ones mouth. If your children are doing that, that's incest. You need to talk with your family not post it on fml

Teabagging doesn't always have to be in the mouth... some people consider it teabagging if it's anywhere on the head or face. In either case, it's ALL sortsa wrong!

44, that's not incest...actual sexual intercourse with a relative is, not squatting over another's face pretending to teabag...some people....."wow", is all there's left to say about ignorance concerning reality VS your imagined version of reality.

1R1X0X0 10

Thank you for that comment btw. I'm mir a native speaker and so, i didn't unterstand the content of this FML. Besides all the disturbing pics flying around in my head right now.. There really is a way to "teabag" someone in halo4?! Oo Crazy World..

Really ... NOT incest? Don't know about you but I'm not letting my brother put his balls in my mouth any time soon. Maybe your speaking from experience, that's why it doesn't bother you. The author of this fml didn't say pretend she said her son WAS tea bagging her daughter.

Lmfao that's awesome. But really, knock next time.

sugarshane007 20
mowmowlife 21

Omg... In bad taste... Oh no, I did it too

hapy_pig098 13

I got teabagged before i just kicked him in the balls and walked away

Doesn't really make up for the ignominy of having someone force his balls into your mouth, does it?

I was just playing halo 4 with my brother and he did that to me... Friendly fire was needed.

As a father I would beat the shit out of that kid.

what is teabagging anyway? time to check the dictionary. haha

It was already explained above, I didn't know the term either.

Ah ok, after I learned that, I ask myself "for real?"