This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 08/06/2013 20:53 - United Kingdom - Bromley

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my dad masturbating to a nude photo of my mum on the computer. She passed away four years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 103
You deserved it 14 340

Comments

He still misses and loves her, just let him be.

That's strangely sweet! Means he's still in love with her.

At least it's not a pic of her in the casket he's wanking it to! Dad's still mourning and obviously mom still did something right to dad up until her passing! Be happy he didn't bring someone bar floozy home the next day!

mimiminx 23

Wanking over her in the casket?! You're an insensitive twat

Apprentice4Life 5

I'm sorry for your loss.. But how us this a FML? Yeah.. F your life for walking in on him, but I find it sweet that he is still turned on by her. It just means he still loves her and misses her. So sweet!!

XxXCrissyXxX 12

That is disturbingly sweet.

Sounds pretty traumatic,.. But you do kind of deserve it. I bet you'll be knocking from now on. (At least it was your mom and not some kind of fetish **** or anything. Lol ya know)

that's the saddest thing I've ever read.

As weird as that is, apparently she was the love of his life...sweet but FYL and his life for that...

yousuck44 11

Wow this is so sad. I hope op dad find someone new and be happy when he's ready. Fyl op

This is probably the most gut wrenching FML of all time. I feel so bad for him he clearly still wishes she was around. I'm sorry for your loss and that you had to see that, OP. Don't be weirded out by your dad.