By msyaz - 15/09/2010 09:45 - Australia

Today, I turned up 5 minutes late to what would have been a 5 minute breast check. After waiting for ages, a nurse asked me what I was doing there. Turns out because I was late, they had put me in the no-show pile, but forgot to tell me when I checked in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 536
You deserved it 8 732

msyaz tells us more.

To everyone who commented on this FML...I was the one who posted it. Given that I only had 300 characters to write my FML, didn't really get to explain it properly and the way it is worded does make it sound like my fault. Basically, the whole story goes like this. I left 40 mins early for the appointment that was only maximum 20 mins away from my house. I looked up parking costs on the hospitals website before, and it said it would cost me $4 max for any amount of time. I got there, only to find that parking was actually $7, which I didn't have on me. I had to find a free park, which ended up being about a 10 mins walk up the street. Hence, I was late. Then when I got there, I explained what had happened, asked them if I was still on the list and they said yes, it was all fine and that the wait was usually long. Hence, I didn't think anything of it when I was waiting for quite a while. So yes, I should have been on time, but techinically the rest was not my fault. Thanks for all the comments though :)

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Comments

BananaSticker 0

I know!! 5's picture is quite revolting. ;]

FFML_314 11

There's nothing wrong with his picture.

BananaSticker 0

there's nothing wrong with 1's either. I was just being sarcastic. :]

FFML_314 11

I sure hope so. I would have had to kick your arse, banana boy. :P

BananaSticker 0

o.O so you know what breast milk AND sheep wool tastes like? interesting...

well it's way better than period blood- that tastes like rusty iron fencing :( only once by accident tho

BananaSticker 0

oh that sounds yummy! I'll have to try it sometime. :]

BananaSticker 0

I was being sarcastic and trying to make a point, just so ya know.

cantfightfate 0

32 don't make fun of someones picture if you don't have the balls to put up a picture of yourself. grow up

that doesnt look like charmin toilet paper in background #1

ispitflames 3
Football_5tar_JR 0

32 why would you insult someone elses picture, when you yourself don't have one? Just confused on that, don't answer me though because it'll probably be ignorant and I hate ignorance... no seriously I hate her.

FFML_314 11

Why would you put some dumb shit on your profile about someones personal life, when it's obvious you clearly know nothing about them? You hate Ignorance? I'm sure that feeling is mutual.

MissErikaHart 0

ur beautiful and number one, number 1!

haha,I agree that is interesting banana boy.

looking at #1s profile, it sounds like she's living her dream. Out of those who insulted her how many of YOU are living the dream?

IDOLGIRL 0

bullshit. they don't "no show" you in five minutes. fifteen, maybe...but not five.

KingDingALing 9

What the hell? This isn't an fml...that happens on a daily basis to plenty of people. Dumb fml.

KiddNYC1O 20

86- given the significance of this type of check-up, this is a legit fml

There's nothing at all wrong with 1's picture! Where's your picture...oh, wait...didn't want to scare everybody? Oh and NO ONE finds you amusing. Notice???

MissErikaHart 0

ydi. if u go for an appt, 1) u should b on time. 2) if it's like 30 minutes after ur scheduled appt time and you haven't been called, u should go ask them what's up... instead of sitting around with ur thumb up ur ass for "ages" until finally some nurse asks u to state ur business.

FFML_314 11

Please, for the love of God, shut up. Your yellow face is popping up everywhere and it's annoying. I have yet to see you say one intelligent thing.

MissErikaHart 0

get over ho, I shouldn't b bothering u that much. it's just fml. get off my nuts already

MissErikaHart 0

you too, get off my nuts, jock, ass, whatever I got u guys sure are clinging to it/them. u guys got something to say about everything I say.

lol you don't have a jock or nuts and this is the first time I said anything to you. calm down.

Agreed, oc. I have to point out one additional point: Had OP called when she knew she'd be late, all of this could've been avoided, one way or another.

FFML_314 11

You both know me well enough to know what I was referring too. LOL!

FFML_314 11
FFML_314 11

Orgy, I didn't say you did. Damnit, you are making me crazy, LOL!

singaman96 0
Bees_fml 0

I don't get why she said the nurse was "waiting for ages." What did the nurse have to wait for??

FootballFreak4 3

The nurse wasn't the one waiting for ages, she was.

rasellersjr 0

Should have called ahead so they knew you would be late.

sucks that you can't be too late to get professionally fondled.

Nobody likes tardiness. Be on time next time. YDI

Helloweentonite 0

You have a phone? Use it and call in late like a normal person!... ydi for not calling!