By Ella - 05/07/2011 11:48 - Australia

Today, I tried to talk to my boyfriend about our communication problems. He fell asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 244
You deserved it 7 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

He is trying to communicate with you through his dreams. I think he is most likely a wizard from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Comments

I see no problem with what he did there.

Sacurason 0

Because a joke wouldn't be a joke without fifteen people critiquing it!

maybe you are just boring listening to? ;)

iAmScrubs 19

50- You should know. After all, you're supposed to be Captain Obvious.

Captain_Obvious2 - considering there are only two comments above mine (yours and Boners'), and only one of the two of them is five words, I thought you'd be able to do the math. Forgive me for assuming. That comment was directed at you, Captain_Obvious2. Was that clear enough?

Here's the problem. You probably kept him up really late and THEN started to talk to him about the problems, but obviously he was exhausted so he fell asleep. Did you try talking to him when he was awake and alert, preferably after his coffee and morning rituals? No? There's your problem.

Morning rituals can be quite tiring in themselves. Especially if the sacrifice gets loose..