By Courtney - 04/02/2012 20:22 - Reserved

Today, I tried to inconspicuously hock a loogie. It went down my bra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 462
You deserved it 34 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Well. Obviously you don't know how to do that very well!

uhhRawr 7

Then you don't know how to spit your spit.

Hock a loogie? What the hell does it mean??i can't Google it st all!

okay, so I'm sounding hideously American here but... the **** is a loogie, and how the hell do you hock something?!

LilliPage 17

What makes you think Americans don't know what a loogie is or how to hock something? I'm American and I've known it since I was too young to remember where I learned it. All my friends know how to hock a loogie, too. Maybe it's a southern thing?

Hey moron, it is an American turn of phrase to begin with, and your assumption that Americans are ignorant is woefully unfounded, I as an American, speak English, German, and Arabic, have three degrees, have traveled the world twice, have seen combat all over the middle east while serving in the military, and have an above genius level I.Q. Stop believing the stereotype.

Hey 138, you certainly fit the bill for the stereotypical cocky American. Just sayin'.

Just telling the truth. Nothing cocky about it. Sorry if your feelings of inadequacy disallow you to tell the difference.

Um, buddy, my feelings are far from those of inadequacy. You're trying to tell me you're not cocky, and then you spew that bullshit? Please.

Look back, I made factual statements and you get defensive, I never said I wasn't cocky, just that what I said wasn't being cocky, I spoke truth, wich you where intimidated by, which is why you reacted with your big girl curser words. I get it, you want to show me, the dumb American, how wrong I am, but yet, you don't have the words. You are the one that ran out of logic and resorted to profanity. Just saying...

157 - Um, where is the logic in your statement? I'm not saying whatever you say you've done in your life is untrue. Obviously I don't know that. I didn't get defensive; I was commenting on the fact you're criticizing someone else because they're stereotyping Americans, but YOU fit the bill for the stereotype as well. YOU flew into a rage when I said you're being cocky, just like stereotypically speaking, all Americans are. I was not intimidated. I'm sorry you feel that way as you have very clearly misunderstood my entire point, but this is not intimidation. I'm not afraid of some cocky American kid who thinks he's better than everyone else. I ran out of logic? No, all you're doing is inflating your image/ego further to make yourself look better. Get this: you're not that great. You're an average human, just like everyone else. Who died and made you king? Nobody, because you're not king. Stop this nonsense and react appropriately to criticism before you freak out on everyone else. 'Bullshit' IMO is not an offensive word, and there's no reason for you to be upset over a single curse word. Using it doesn't mean I have no logical argument; rather, it means you're spewing just that: bullshit. It's not like I called you a flaming fucktard* or anything. *I'm still not, by the way. It was the first thing to pop into my head, before your knickers get in a twist.

RedPillSucks 31

How large are your breasts, that you couldn't manage to spit over them?

delilah09 6

That's attractive! *sarcasm* Not very lady-like. That's actually very gross coming from either a guy or a girl. Somethings are better done in private.

Who the hell came up with the term "hock a loogie" anyway? It's been around for decades.