By cyzn - 14/07/2014 17:59 - Canada - Sorel

Today, I tried to impress my boyfriend by slowly backing up and biting my lip to get him to come closer and kiss me. I ended up smacking the back of my head against a brick wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 969
You deserved it 16 285

cyzn tells us more.

Hey everyone, Your comments made me laugh! So here we go, when I was backing up I think he was more concentrated in what I was doing and not really looking at what was behind me (which he should of but anyways) when I hit my head he obviously started laughing and he grabbed me towards him and kissed my head (while continuing to laugh) Hes a sweet guy, I have a tendency of walking into walls or backing up into brick walls lol. My head was totally fine just a little headache afterwards. For in the future always check your surroundings aha. As for the whisper app, I posted that post about this fml with the grey brick wall background, just making sure, Everything is a secret on that app so i had no other way to show/prove that it was me, but anyways its not the end of the world. Thank you everyone who was concerned and made me laugh!

Top comments

He makes you that lightheaded hmm? That's a sign of true love right there.

Comments

The influence of Ana Steele strikes again.

Did you steal this from Whisper or did you post it there too?

DogeMan 14

another example of women not looking where they're backing up... just like the toilet....YDI

Am I the only one wondering why he didn't say "stop."

kacironi 13

when trying to be seductive you should always know your surroundings

I don't see the sexiness, to be honest. But props for trying, OP. There are plenty of people who don't try to be sexy or alluring at all in relations and become complacent. Better luck next time! ;)

I saw a wisper about the same thing...anyways hope ur ok