By Anonymous - 29/06/2014 23:14 - Australia - Chatswood

Spicy
Today, I tried to be seductive to get intimate with my boyfriend. He commented on how sexy I looked, and how badly he wanted me, then asked me to move because I was blocking the TV, and the World Cup match he was watching. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 247
You deserved it 17 538

Same thing different taste

Top comments

joefrazier 20

Well... It is the World Cup.

Something tells me that an infinite number of women an relate to this FML these days!

Comments

I can understand how a soccer fan feels during the World Cup when regular season football makes me ignore most other things. I personally hate professional soccer. The flops, dives, and phantom injuries ruin a good sport. Yet I still somehow get excited when the World Cup comes around. I can't imagine how hyped actual fans must be during the World Cup. Moral of the story, men think about more than just food and sex.... Occasionally.

Cause that's gonna put a guy in a good mood wouldn't it?

#13 no wonder got don't understand you are only 13 maybe 14 years old come talk to us when you get older maybe you will understand better.

ihavenolifehaha 16

#24 - I would thumbs up your comment, but the horrible grammar in it annoys me.

Um yeah, that would just piss me off instead of making me say "OK, let's go to the bedroom". You got a lot of learning yet to do.

I really don't understand what it's with people and sports

Sports are something for people to get excited and passionate about :) from the way my boyfriend yells at the TV during hockey season it also makes me believe it's a good stress reliever lol

Don't be too upset I mean it's the World Cup! It's kind of a big deal.

That's not true. Every game Holland has played ends up with a score. Against Spain- 5-1, against a Australia 3-2, Chile, 2-0, and Mexico -2-1. So no, not every soccer team ends in a tie.

meli1195 31

Im guessing you don't watch much futbol do you?

It doesn't even matter what was on TV. If he was obviously very into it and you saw that, YDI. He expressed his affection but was in the middle of something that he enjoys too. You should respect that. There's no need to be insulted or feel rejected.

Why not just try to be seductive when he's not busy doing something else? Really don't get why you'd expect him to drop whatever he's doing just because you're in the mood.

Maybe because you don't stay in the mood for an entire day... I understand both sides. You don't get a self-esteemboost if your partner chooses tv over sex with you, but sex may never be an obligation.

Is there something you really like? Let's take shopping for example. If he calls you and tells you he would like some right now, you don't drop everything, leave your friends and run home either... He's got his own things and his own life, and your part of it, but not the whole of it. Just like he is part of your life, but not your entire life as well.

larrena2377 26

If I was shopping and he called for sex, I'd drop what I was doing and get my ass home. There's plenty of time during the day for normal activities, but you're not always in the mood for sex.

If you're being sarcastic, it was lost on me. If you're being serious, that's a sexy response and your SO is lucky.

RedPillSucks 31

@61 booty call, or **** buddy?

larrena2377 26

I wasn't being sarcastic at all

Guys and sports sorry OP you'll find a time probably that evening is a better shot

91hayek 31

What is it with FMLs where girls are trying to get affection when guys are right in the middle of something that is quite involved - tv, gaming, eating? Don't feel unloved, the game or meal will end and he'll still love you afterwards. However the world cup ends on the 13th so OP's gotta tough it out until then and then she's in the clear for four years at the very least.

juturnaamo 29

That is bizarre. Men get turned down plenty, but if a woman gets turned down, she acts like her world is shattered.

Kyna_Bitch 16

Honestly? This was me when Mexico was playing and my husband wanted to do stuff