By chevygirl51 - 28/05/2014 21:12 - United States

Today, I took my driving test. It was all going well until out of habit from driving with my boyfriend, I reached over and held my instructor's hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 915
You deserved it 18 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Accidentally". Well that's one way to get a passing score.

Could be worse. You could have accidentally reached over and grabbed his willy!!!

Comments

If you passed, it's all good. You wouldn't want to say you held his hand, AND failed

One thing during driving that will never get old!! I hope your instructor understood OP

Idk why but this reminds me of an FML I read when this guy out of habit of playing call of duty pushed his date's head into his car.

showmeyourears 19

I think you're mixing up a couple of fmls. There was the guy who pushed his date's head down while holding the car door open because he was a cop. Then there was the guy who played too much call of duty and repeatedly clicked on the people in a youtube video in an effort to shoot them.

RedPillSucks 31

New category for the admin!!!! FML Mashup!!!!

well did he return your same romaaantic feelings?

So, you have been driving alone with your boyfriend long enough...without a license...to develop a habit? You deserve to fail the test.

She could have her permit and her boyfriend could be at/over the age to drive with. not everyone takes the test young. i took the test when i was 18 but had my permit, so i drove around with my sister, who had just turned 21.

That username fits a little too perfectly with this FML.

Ahh...Good times, good times ;) So... Did you pass?

So... Did you pass with flying colours and extra marks?